EXCEPTIONAL NEWS LIVE: MEGA announced the PAYMENT DATES OF PENSIONS EFKA (efka.gov.gr), TSE, DISABILITY- VOUCHER CHECK (vouchers.gov.gr) LIVE! – When will they pay you?
NEWS: From Friday May 26, 2023 It is expected that in June 2023 the payment of main and auxiliary pensions, the e-EFKA, to the beneficiaries will begin.
EXTRAORDINARY!! From May 31 APPLICATIONS FOR THE SOCIAL TOURISM PROGRAM 08.01.2023 to 07.31.2024 – JUNE PENSIONS
how do you know the money has been in the ATMs since the afternoon of the previous day, that is, Thursday, May 25, 2023
On Friday, May 26, 2023 will pay the pensions of June 2023 or OAEE (oaee.gr), PPP ,He OGA (oga.gr) ,he EBRD (not used)he NAT (nat.gr), KEAN, ETAP – SME and the ETAT.
On Monday, May 29, 2023 the pensions of its insured will be paid IKA (ika.gr) whose AMKA ends in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and the Insured State whose AMKA ends in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.
Next Tuesday, May 30, 2023 will pay Ika(ika.gr) the June pensions to the insured whose AMKA expires on 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 and also the State to the insured whose AMKA expires on 0, 2, 4, 6, 8.
Note: The rest of your funds EFKA (Employees) they will pay the pensions of June 2023 like the State. The same occurs with the temporary pensions of the Armed Forces, Security Forces and Firefighters for June 2023.
on Wednesday, May 31, 2023 pay to OPEKA (opeka.gr) the pensions of the Uninsured Older Adults.
Latest news from OPEKEPE 2023! RESULTS FOR ORGANICS – JUNE NAT, FARMERS, EFKA, OTA PENSIONES!!
EXCEPTIONAL NEWS LIVE: MEGA announced PAYMENT DATES FOR EFKA, CHEA, DISABILITY PENSIONS – VOUCHER CHECK LIVE! – NEW COUPON at vouchers.gov.gr
Applications for the DYPA – OAED social tourism program will be open from the end of May to the beginning of June.
The new program will be implemented from 08.01.2023 to 07.31.2024.
- Beneficiaries may spend up to six (6) nights in tourist accommodation in the Registry of Providers.
- Beneficiaries who choose for their holidays the tourist accommodations of the Provider Registry located on the islands of Lesvos, Chios, Samos, Leros, Kos or in the Evros prefecture may spend up to ten (10) nights.
- The beneficiaries who choose the Municipalities of Istiaia-Edipsos and Mantoudi-Limni-Agia Anna Evia will have 12 overnight stays.
A significant number of beneficiaries have not yet used the 2022 social tourism vouchers, since they can be used up to July 31, 2023.
EXCEPTIONAL LIVE NEWS: MEGA announced the PAYMENT DATES OF EFKA, CEA, DISABILITY PENSIONS- CHECK LIVE BONUSES!- The beneficiaries of the program are:
- – Insured persons who accumulated 50 days in 2021 from their insurance in the eEFKA due to an employment relationship under private law with contributions in favor of the contributory branches of DOUBLE or also
- the granting of special maternity protection provided for in art. 142 of Law 3655/2008, as appropriate, and/or
- the granting of a regular unemployment subsidy based on the common provisions on unemployment and/or
- the granting of long-term unemployment benefits under section IA.1.III of Law 4093/2012
– unemployed registered in DYPA Special Registry of Unemployed with Disabilities on the application deadline date.
If two recipients of the benefit are spouses, it is possible that both receive Social Tourism Checkeven if only one is selected based on the score.
In this case there is one Application by the spouse who, based on the criteria of the Scoring Table, accumulates the highest number of points and has the greatest chance of being selected, who will declare the beneficiary partners, in addition to their children, and their beneficiary spouse. The beneficiary spouse who declares himself as a beneficiary member is not credited.
There is also the possibility of simultaneous selection of both spouses based on the score of one in the event that they submit applications separately, provided that they fill in the spouse’s data requested in their applications.
Any beneficiary or accompanying child may apply on both applications, but if their parents are selected, a check will be issued to their name as part of the application for the beneficiary parent who completes the most points.
Minor children must be declared by both spouses for the punctuation. In the event that the same person submits an application as a beneficiary and also declares himself as a beneficiary member of his spouse, the application that he submitted as a beneficiary will be taken into account.
If only one of the spouses is a beneficiary of the benefit and the other is an indirect member thereof, the beneficiary spouse submits the application online, stating the beneficiary members and their spouse.
EXCEPTIONAL LIVE NEWS: MEGA announced the PAYMENT DATES OF EFKA, CEA, DISABILITY PENSIONS- CHECK LIVE BONUSES!- Score
The qualification criteria are: a) the individual or family income actually declared, depending on the case -if it is taxed in accordance with the general provisions or is exempt or taxed independently- for the fiscal year 2020 and b) the number of minor children.
Points per criteria are defined as follows:
For the first criterion:
- 1. for declared income of up to 10,000.99: 30 points,
- 2. for declared income from 10,001.00 to 20,000.99: 20 points,
- 3. For declared income between €20,001.00 and €30,000.99: 10 points.
For the second criterion: from 15 points for each minor child.
The Internal Revenue Authority electronically searches for information on the income of beneficiaries (ADADE). Information about minor children is requested ex officio by a competent public body or, as specified in the Public Invitation.
The score obtained in the scoring process by beneficiaries who belong to the category of people with disabilities is increased by 50% at a rate of 50% or more.
Selected by the scoring process are those beneficiaries who accumulate the maximum score, up to completing the prescribed number, cumulatively with their beneficiaries.
SPOILER SURVIVOR a few minutes ago that CANCELED A LOT!! WHICH TEAM WILL WIN TODAY- MASTER CHEF NEW DATA