URGENT EMERGENCY NEWS FOR RETROSPECTIVE TAX AND PENSION RETURNS OF IKA, EFKA (efka.gov.gr), PUBLIC -OAED (oaed.gr) DYPA PROGRAM 2023! – What happens!
NEWS: Those… owed for wages or pensions constitute a fiscal burden for the beneficiaries. AADE (aade.gr) very often manages to impose taxes and fines and leave them in the hands of Taxis until the debtors discover the debts.
Those who have received retroactive salary or pension payments during the previous year or have income from abroad must be especially careful when filing their tax return. Last year, salaries and pensions were crossed and of 131,828 active NITs, 117,092 were crossed, that is, the identification rate reached 89%. 4,109 returns were submitted, bringing the certified tax amounts to 7.1 million euros.
Let’s see what taxpayers need to know about this “special” income:
- The income of the previous years will be declared with a corrective declaration before the competent DOY. in the corresponding years. The interest will be declared in the year received in the corresponding codes of table 4D1.
- From taxable year 2015 onwards, retrospective returns are filed electronically by selecting the corresponding year of filing of the return, eg. for taxable year 2017, you will select 2018 as the year of filing the return. Then you will select the Modifying Return and the Retrospective Return E1. After the complete codes appear with the new amounts, present the return definitively (deadline until 12/31/2023). The retrospectives of the previous years will be declared with a corrective declaration to the competent DOY. in the corresponding years.
- The option is active for those taxpayers who have electronic information on retroactive profits from fiscal year 2015 onwards. Otherwise, it is forwarded to the competent DOY.
- In the retrospective declaration, the amounts are pre-filled in the corresponding codes and it is not possible to fill in or modify another code. If you want to amend other items on your return, you must file a separate amended tax return.
- In E1 foreign source income codes, a subtable opens where the country in which the income was obtained is selected and a field in which the corresponding amount is filled in. If the income of foreign origin refers to different countries, it will be recorded separately for each country. To complete the foreign tax, a sub-table is also opened to select the source and the field to enter the tax. Regarding the source, endisy.gr points out, there are two options:
- Country with Agreement to Avoid Double Taxation, where the credit method is provided. In this case, the tax is completed from the countries defined in the annex to E.2147/2019.
- In other cases, the tax is supplemented by other countries.
EMERGENCY…HAPPY NEWS FOR VETERANS PENSIONS!! Up to 203 euros DIVIDENDING – PAY NOW – OPEKEPE NEW!
URGENT EMERGENCY NEWS FOR RETROSPECTIVE TAX AND PENSION RETURNS OF IKA, EFKA, PUBLIC – OAED DYPA PROGRAM 2023! – Unemployed, find out!
DYPA proceeds to pay a bonus of 300 euros to another 1,200 unsubsidized long-term unemployed who drew up a Digital Individual Action Plan (dypa.gr).
Accredited on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 of DYPA the single benefit of 300 euros to 1,200 additional unsubsidized long-term unemployed who developed a Digital Individual Action Plan (TEA Digital). In total, so far the benefit has been paid to 66,314 beneficiaries, according to workenter.gr.
It is remembered that beneficiaries of the new benefit are the long-term unemployed who:
- They have fulfilled the continuous registered unemployment of more than 5 years and then they elaborate a Digital ASD and
- They have an income of up to 16,000 euros for singles, 24,000 euros for married (increase of 3,000 euros per child) or 27,000 euros for single-parent families (increase of 3,000 euros per child).
HE procedure for the benefit payment is as follows:
- Potential beneficiaries enter the platform with TaxisNet codes at the email address:
- Register or update the bank account details (IBAN) for the payment of the benefit, as well as your marital status
- DYPA verifies compliance with the conditions (period of unemployment and ASD Digital), as well as by cross-checking with the data of the competent bodies (AADE, HDIKA)
- The payment is made automatically to the accounts of the beneficiaries
- It is noted that only those who are long-term unemployed for more than 5 years and complete a Digital ASD may enter the platform and register an IVAN.
Those unemployed who have already prepared an Individual Action Plan (PAI) must convert it into digital ASD.
Specifically, they enter with codes taxinet in the electronic services (eservices) of DYPA and confirm or update the data of the ASD, so that it becomes a Digital ASD.
Those who are unemployed have not yet completed an ASD they should be closed appointment with a job counselor at the Employment Promotion Center (KPA2) in your area either by videoconference (MyDYPAlive) or live.
To make an appointment by videoconference, the unemployed should visit the email address:
To make an appointment for life, the unemployed should send an email to KPA2 or call the single call center 1555 of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
To find the KPA2 to which you belong based on your residence, as well as the corresponding email, visit the online address: https://www.dypa.gov.gr/poy-aniko
For more information visit: https://www.dypa.gov.gr/
New emergency disturbance for PENSIONERS! Why will it be late to pay the IKA, OGA, EFKA PENSIONS! DOUBLE BENEFITS OAED 2023!